Trembling of the two legs
Many people suffer from numbness or numbness in one or both legs, causing them to be unable to move, with burning sensation, as well as loss of sensation. Frequent numbness may occur due to a defect in the transmission of nerve serotonin in the body. Different reasons, which prompts many of them to search for these reasons to learn how to deal with the situation in the right manner, and in this article will inform you of the most important reasons that lead to numbness of the two men.
Causes of numbness of the legs
- Temporary nerve compression: This occurs when sitting for long periods, or when wearing narrow shoes that squeeze the nerves and surrounding blood vessels, which reduces the flow of oxygen and nutrients to the nerve, resulting in loss of sensation for a few minutes.
- Neuropathy: Neuropathy affects how nerve signals travel to the central nervous system, causing numbness in the legs. There are many diseases responsible for neurodegenerative diseases such as diabetes, systemic diseases such as kidney disorder, chronic inflammation, liver disease, and diseases. cancer.
The problems in the spine affect the nerves in it, because they come out of the spinal cord, which causes the numbness of the two men, and the cartilage and narrowing the spine is one of the most important problems that cause numbness in the two legs.
Multiple sclerosis is an autoimmune disease that affects the central nervous system, usually associated with low balance, severe itching, tingling sensation, muscle spasms, and difficulty controlling movements in both legs and hands.
Low blood flow
This is due to the lack of oxygen access to the nerves in the feet, due to several factors, the most important:
- Peripheral artery disease: Occurs as a result of accumulation of fat and cholesterol, which causes the narrowing of blood vessels, and thus the occurrence of tingling in the two legs, accompanied by pain, fatigue and burning in the feet.
- Deep venous thrombosis: It is a blood clot, usually affecting one foot.
- Frostbite: It occurs when the blood vessels constrict due to response to low temperatures, in order to maintain the body’s basic temperature.
- Renod’s disease: Renod’s disease causes severe constriction of blood vessels.
Hepatic tunnel syndrome
It occurs as a result of pressure on the back nerve of the leg bones, because it passes through a small area across the bones of the foot, because of swelling or injury, and show symptoms of the disease in the form of sharp echoes with numbness in the inner side of the ankle or foot bottom, These symptoms may increase as a result of long-term motor activity.
Treatment of numbness of the legs
- Use high pad: Lift the affected area on a high pad for five minutes, with the aim of improving circulation.
- Water lukewarm: Press both legs with a cloth dampened with lukewarm water.
- Natural oils: Mix all mustard oil, olive oil and coconut oil, heat the oils until they become warm, then massage the two legs with mixture for five minutes.