Amber is a natural substance with a good smell extracted from the cavity of an animal called the whale of amber, which is in several colors, it is gray, white, yellow, and black, and the best is the gray amber, the lowest quality is black amber.
Amber is mainly used in the perfumery industry and has many medicinal uses, including weight gain (fattening), which we will present in this article, as well as its use for fattening, and some other very natural recipes.
Benefits of amber for fattening
- The yellowish brownish amber increases weight evenly throughout the body.
- Gray bovine amber increases weight in different parts of the body.
- Opens appetite, increasing weight.
Ways to use amber for fattening
- Mix 11 grams of smoked amber with one kilogram of honey, and eat it every morning before breakfast, on a daily basis.
- Mix a very small amount of half a teaspoon of blue amber with a glass of milk, milk, juice or honey, and drink it after each meal.
Medical benefits of amber
- Strengthens the brain, heart and senses.
- Eliminates phlegm and gastrointestinal gases, improves gastrointestinal health.
- Reduces pain of arthritis and rheumatism.
- Cleans the body of toxins.
- Improves liver health, bladder.
- It smells the air.
- Treatment of many diseases, including: Quazaz, fevers, various stomach diseases, emphysema, paralysis, migraines, headaches, colds, cough, colds, diseases of spleen and kidneys.
Natural recipes for fattening
Due to the high cost of amber, we will offer some natural recipes for fattening at a lower cost.
Pistachios and ring
- Mix two large tablespoons of ground pistachios with honey and a quantity of raisins and ring.
- Eat it twice a day, once after breakfast, and once after dinner.
- Eat a glass of sesame over a whole day, by adding it to your food, or a glass of milk and drinking it.
- You can also mix sesame with honey and eat it over several periods during your day.
Milk and dates
- Add seven grains of dates to a glass of whole-fat milk.
- Drink the milk twice a day twice, once before bedtime and once after morning.
Sweet fenugreek ring
- Mix one hundred grams of the ring with sugar and sweet almonds, and then bake them well.
- Divide the mixture into twenty-four sections, eat one portion a day.
Dates, honey and coconut
- Eat three dates, three tablespoons of coconut, and two tablespoons of honey.
- Eat the ingredients after each meal.
- Put the figs and anise with a little water in a saucepan over a low heat for a long time, and eat it on breakfast daily for forty days.
- Figs can be replaced with raisins or chickpeas.