Foods that increase weight in a week
Many people suffer from the problem of thinness and weightlessness, which leaves the owner weak and thin with a small amount of energy and activity, with the desire of those who suffer from this problem to increase their weight within normal rates very quickly. Eating large amounts of weight may clearly provide weight gain within a week, but this weight will accumulate in fat cells in a region such as the abdomen or buttocks, leaving the body’s appearance asymmetrical. Fortunately, there are some foods that increase weight in a short period with fat distribution Equally in different areas of the body, and these foods:
Coriander contains high levels of iron in its composition, which effectively contributes to the strengthening of blood and raise the rate of red blood cells in it, and thus raise the rate of hemoglobin in the blood, and increase the ability of blood to transport food to cells, can be used the seeds of coriander one of the following ways:
- Crush the coriander seeds into the mortar or electric mill, until it turns into a powder.
- Take one tablespoon coriander powder after the main meals, or sprinkle with a tablespoon of powdered vegetable salad, or soup of various kinds.
- Take care to keep this up daily for a full month.
The enzymes in the onions help to open the appetite to different types of foods, help to eat large amounts of them, in addition to the ability to clean the intestines and eliminate the harmful bacteria in the digestive system, and can benefit from onions by eating an onion at lunch and a second at dinner, You can also use parsley to prevent the smell of onions from the mouth, by eating parsley leaves after eating onions.
Banana is a fruit that provides a good percentage of calories. Concentration on daily weight gain helps you gain weight by eating two to three bananas a day or by making a banana cocktail with special ingredients that help you gain weight. Subsequently:
- A handful of raisins.
- Spoon of honey.
- Two Bananas.
- A bunch of sesame.
- A cup of creamy milk.
- Cut the bananas and add with the milk to the electric mixer, and mix well until the banana disappears in the milk.
- Add the honey and sesame to the electric mixer and beat with the rest of the ingredients.
- Pour the resulting mixture into a serving cup, sprinkle with a handful of raisins.
Dates and nuts
Dates contain a high percentage of sugar, and nuts contain good fats necessary for the body, and can be used through:
- Crack the nuts and turn them into small pieces, preferably a lot of almonds and walnuts.
- Pour dates with nuts and form in medium balls.
- Eat three balls of dates mix and nuts daily.