The flax is a flaxseed plant, a leafy plant. The eastern Mediterranean region is the home of flaxseed. Southeast Asia and India are also the regions where flax culture is most common. Ancient Pharaonic civilization was known from ancient times. Seven thousand years ago they used it in many It is also known as the Mesopotamian civilizations in Iraq. It is also famous for ancient Chinese civilization. It uses flax seed and linseed oil in a lot of food and industry. There are two types of flax seeds: brown flax seeds and yellow flax seeds.
The nutritional value of linseed
It is also rich in certain nutrients such as iron, phosphorus, calcium, potassium, and magnesium. There are also some essential vitamins for the body, such as iron, phosphorus, calcium, potassium and magnesium. Such as vitamin thiamine, vitamin C, vitamin B, vitamin B3, vitamin B9, vitamin H, and omega-3 oils, and omega-6, which is also rich in antioxidants.
The benefits of therapeutic and preventive linseed
- Protects against strokes and strokes.
- Protects the body from infection from certain cancers such as: colon cancer, prostate cancer, and breast cancer.
- Protects against infections such as bronchitis and respiratory tract.
- Protects veins and arteries from sclerosis and inflammation.
- Reduces high pressure, reducing blood pressure.
- Relieves severe and frequent headaches.
- Treatment of hemorrhoids, disease and eczema.
- Reduces constipation, and facilitates the output process.
- Strengthens the body’s immune system, protecting against flu, colds, and colds.
- Helps lower cholesterol.
- Resists acute and chronic gastritis, caused by the spiny helix bacteria.
- Regulates menstruation and menstrual cycle in women.
How to work with bicarbonate for slimming
- Prevents the process of fat accumulation and lowers cholesterol.
- Helps to fill the stomach, and the feeling of the grass; because it contains the materials of mucus achieved and the existence of dietary fiber to achieve this goal.
- Burn fat from the hips and buttocks area.
- Accelerates, burns and accelerates metabolism in the body and thus burns fat from different parts of the body.
Forbidden to eat linseed
- Pregnant women and nursing women because of a substance called estrogen-like substance.
- Anyone suffering from ulcers of the stomach, intestines and any other wounds; because flaxseeds are counterproductive.
- Who suffer from high triglycerides in the blood.
- Those suffering from swelling in the intestines, stomach and colon because of the presence of fiber may harm them.
- All are allergic to certain hormones such as cancer hormones.