Fennel is a kind of aromatic herbaceous plant that has a strong smell and is cultivated all over the world, especially in the coastal areas and on the banks of rivers, has a sweet taste almost like the taste of anise. The fennel has been used in many medical and therapeutic uses since ancient times because of its active substances and compounds such as aniseic, lemon,
It is known that fennel promotes metabolism within the body, stimulates the elimination of fatty substances through the urinary tract, helps improve eyesight because of its good content of vitamin A, improves and enhances the functions of the digestive system, and supports the functions of the liver and spleen, which helps the body to get rid of Excess food toxins, waste and fats.
Benefits of fennel health
The health benefits of fennel is a natural source of estrogen. It promotes the functions of the menstrual cycle, regulating menstruation, increasing milk secretion, reducing menopause symptoms, and maintaining bone health due to calcium, iron, phosphorus, zinc, magnesium and manganese. Cholesterol lowering; because it contains fiber, which protects the heart and blood vessels.
Fennel is very important in preventing cancer and strengthening the immune system, because it contains selenium, which fights inflammation and tumors, and promotes the functions of the liver, and vitamin C and vitamin A, which work the work of antioxidants; they get rid of free radicals that disrupt the functions of the body and the accumulation of toxins and fats, To its role in the treatment of anemia and promote the absorption of iron in foods, and lipid also has an important role in the elimination of excess weight due to many factors, which will be mentioned in this article.
Benefits of fennel for slimming
Fennel is used to control weight due to its natural properties and components. This is done by:
- Improves digestion function, because it contains fibers that facilitate the movement of food and drink in the intestine, cleans the digestive system, especially the colon, and get rid of toxic deposits and waste, which makes it easy for the body to take advantage of the elements and compounds in food, and saves the body of high – Bad cholesterol), maintains low levels of cholesterol in the blood, and reduces the amount of fat absorbed and stored in the body. Previous factors combined lead to weight loss and protect the body from gaining excess weight.
- Increases the secretion of saliva and secretions of the stomach and bile juice, which enhances the functions of the digestive system and soften the stool, and facilitates the process of leaving and protects from intestinal cramps, and leads to weight loss.
- Cleans the body of toxins and helps to get rid of free radicals, which disrupts and inhibits the functions of different organs of the body, notably the liver, a member responsible for cleaning the body and blood purification, and cracking and destruction of excess fat accumulated in the body, because the fennel contain many compounds, And vitamin A, which in turn leads to weight loss and the elimination of body fat accumulated naturally and healthy.
- Boosts energy metabolism, increases energy-burning rate, and raises body temperature, which leads to burning and loss of body fat by breaking down large food molecules such as carbohydrates and proteins and converting them into small compounds that make it easy to get energy for the body.
- The fennel acts as a tranquilizer, helping to sleep, strengthening and strengthening the nervous system, and supporting memory and learning processes, giving fennel seeds anti-depressant and anxiety functions. It reduces the secretion of hormones responsible for stress and anxiety, which increases and supports the storage of fat in the cells of the body, The abdomen, and lead to disorder of insulin secretion and imbalance of blood sugar levels and appetite disorders and increase, and prevent the loss and expulsion of fat outside the body, and thus considers fennel plants that support the body, and increase its efficiency in fat loss.
Doctors and nutritionists recommend safe food diets based on decreasing the calorie intake consumed by food, and increasing the calorie intake by exercising. The type of diet is determined by sex, weight, height, and health.
Nutritionists also note that the consumption of natural plants and herbs such as fennel within safe dose limits promotes weight loss. They are used to support a healthy diet and help the body stabilize its weight after losing excess weight, but does not relieve excess weight if consumed alone or My diet is unhealthy and goes with calories.
Fennel recipes for weight loss
The fennel plant has its favorite aromatic flavor. It gives the dishes and drinks a natural and rich flavor that is palatable to most people. It is possible to add fennel to the diet:
- It is used as a kind of spice added to the dishes along with pepper and ginger, which work fennel in weight loss.
- You can drink it in the form of tea or dipped fennel, before eating to support digestion, increase the secretions of the stomach and increase the secretion of saliva.
- The fennel can be drunk in cold water, and can be sweetened with honey instead of cold, calorie-rich, health-friendly beverages.
- Fennel can be taken through dietary supplements sold in pharmacies within weight loss combinations.