Many people make many mistakes when they follow a certain diet, when they starve themselves too much, causing health damage, the person is exposed to problems and diseases is indispensable, so this method is not true, and may not be used because it Unhealthy, weight loss in a healthy way requires you to adhere to a particular plan, and patience to get results.
Planning food diet
- Talk to your doctor or nutritionist about your diet Be sure that you need to lose weight, that the time is right to follow the diet, but if the woman is pregnant or have health problems, the time is not appropriate to follow the diet, because the body will need to acquire some extra kilograms.
- Set specific reasons and objectives : Loss of half a kilogram or 1 kg per week is a health loss and does not affect the body, give yourself time to reach the desired weight.
- Write down the amount of daily calorie loss in your diet : Weight loss occurs when calories are burned; constant movement helps.
- Choose a specific hour of the day for exercise : Constant movement and performance of some exercise at home or club sports are burning a large amount of calories.
- Choose a diet that fits your budget : When you start dieting must be adhered to until you get the desired result, so you should choose the diet that fits the budget to perseverance whatever happens.
- Write calories consumed and burned per day.
- Take weight weekly : When you see the observed results on weight, the person is excited to continue dieting to see the results every week.
Things to follow when starting a diet
- Stay away from sugary and sugary drinks throughout your diet, as it is one of the most common causes of obesity.
- Avoid eating junk food; they are toxins that work on fat accumulation and weight gain.
- Keep as far as possible from sweets.
- Drink plenty of water; it helps to get rid of excess weight and cellulite.
- Drink green tea instead of black tea, it has many benefits for the body.
- Eat proteins; they give strength to the body and contain fiber.
- Eat vegetables rich in fiber, because they have an active role in feeling full.
- Walk at least half an hour a day, and exercise every day or three days a week.
- Consult your doctor before, during and after your diet to make sure there are no problems and complications in your body.