Obesity is one of the most common health problems of modern times in all countries of the world. It suffers both males and females due to the routine of modern life, which depends on the lack of movement and the completion of tasks and functions behind the offices, and not to exercise regularly, A healthy diet consisting of high-fat foods high in saturated fats, cholesterol, sweets and starches, with low intake of fresh vegetables and fruits, causing the accumulation of fat in large quantities in the body, especially in the abdomen, buttocks and thighs, Weight with time affects the health of the whole body, and lead to serious health complications, and the incidence of a range of diseases such as diabetes, stress and cardiovascular disease.
Ways to lose weight quickly
- Get enough sleep, and stay away from long hours at night; because insomnia causes the hormone to increase the sense of hunger, while regular sleep at night helps to reduce weight clearly throughout the year.
- Eat plenty of high-fiber foods such as vegetables and fruits with or before fatty meals, because they increase the feeling of fullness and fullness of the stomach for hours on end, by taking a bowl of fresh salads or vegetable soup or cereal before the main meal.
- Take care of frequent movement, do chores or exercise for an hour a day on a regular basis, such as walking, running, hopping, cycling, etc.
- Drink plenty of water during the day, to remove the toxins and waste accumulated in the body, and to help burn fat and dissolve excess grease. Also, eating a glass of water before the main meal is almost an hour helps to feel full, reducing the individual’s excessive appetite for food.
- Because it helps to lose weight and eat a moderate amount of lunch, unlike those who do not eat breakfast, their desire to eat is much higher during the day, increasing the number of meals and the amount of food they eat.
- Add animal or plant proteins to the main meal, such as white or red meat, chickpeas, beans or whole grains, because they need more digestion hours, so people feel fuller for longer, and stop eating more.
- Be careful to chew food well and not to rush to eat the meal until the digestion of food, and because slow eating helps to feel full fast.
- Avoid starving the body to a large extent because it is harmful to health and increases weight because the body will be forced to eat more food to compensate after fasting.