Acetic acid is a short-chain fatty acid that dissolves in hydrogen acetate in the body and is an effective compound in apple cider vinegar. Some research has shown that apple cider vinegar may lead to weight loss.
Benefits of apple cider vinegar for slimming
There are several benefits of apple cider vinegar, including:
- Improve metabolism: A study in mice showed that acetic acid increases the AMPK enzyme, which increases fat burning and reduces liver production of fats and sugar.
- Reduce fat storage: Treatment of diabetic rats, which are obese with acetic acid, led to their protection from obesity.
- Burn fat: A study of mice fed in a high-fat diet found a significant increase in genes responsible for fat burning, leading to a lack of body fat accumulation.
- Minimize appetite: A study found that acetic acid suppresses the centers responsible for appetite in the brain, thus reducing eating.
Benefits of Apple Cider vinegar
Apple vinegar has health benefits including:
- Lower blood sugar levels: In one study on mice, acetic acid showed the ability of the liver and muscle to take sugar from the blood.
- Reduce insulin levels: In the same study, acetic acid showed its ability to reduce insulin to glucagon, which can promote fat burning.
Side effects of apple cider vinegar
Eating small amounts of apple cider vinegar is probably safe, but large amounts or long-term use can cause several risks, such as burns in the mouth and throat, erosion of tooth enamel, increased gastrointestinal problems for people with diabetes, and apple cider vinegar, Diuretics, heart disease drugs and diabetes, and can reduce bone density.
Apple cider vinegar is not a magic solution to weight loss, and it can not produce the desired results without choosing a variety of healthy foods, such as fruits, vegetables, whole grains, protein, and physical activity on a daily basis.