Excess weight is the most common problem faced by many individuals, and there are many factors that lead to it, such as excessive eating fatty foods, lack of exercise, and drinking water, and if not eliminated can lead to many serious diseases Such as high blood pressure and stroke, and in this article we will talk about the best ways to lose weight.
Weight Loss Program
Breakfast is available throughout the week: Two boiled eggs, one pill of cucumber, and two pieces of marmalade.
- lunch: Dish of vegetable salad.
- Dinner: A piece of chicken or grilled steak, and a can of yoghurt.
the second day
- lunch: A piece of chicken or skimmed meat, and a can of yoghurt with half a tablespoon of flaxseed.
- Dinner: Two boiled eggs, and a bowl of vegetable salad.
the third day
- lunch: A piece of low fat cheese.
- Dinner: A piece of grilled, grilled chicken fillet.
the fourth day
- lunch: Two kiwi pancakes.
- Dinner: A packet of oil-tuna tuna and a box of yoghurt with half a tablespoon of flaxseed.
The fifth day
- lunch: A bowl of boiled vegetables.
- Dinner: A bowl of vegetable salad, a package of oil-tuna tuna, and a cup of low-fat yoghurt.
the sixth day
- lunch: A piece of grilled meat, a bowl of vegetable salad topped with flaxseed.
- Dinner: A bowl of shawarma.
the seventh day
- lunch: A piece of grilled or boiled chicken, a bowl of vegetable salad, and a pack of yoghurt.
- Dinner: Three slices of marmalade, and a glass of yoghurt.
Weight Loss Exercises
Foot flexion exercise
Hold the pad between the hands, then stand firmly and straight, then extend the hands at the level of the hands, then step back step, then bend the foot at a ninety degree angle, and then tilt the body from right to left while maintaining the position of elongated hands.
Foot lift exercise on the pillow
Put a pillow on flat flat and clean, then put the right foot on it, raise the left foot, and then bend the left foot knee about ninety degrees, and then return the left foot back to touch the left hand and cheek, and prefer to repeat the exercise for five minutes,
Weight Loss Tips
- Eat regular meals regularly, especially breakfast, as they regulate appetite.
- Eat plenty of vegetables during the day, especially cholera, because it burns fat effectively.
- Stay away from drinking large amounts of fruit juice, because it contains a sufficient amount of calories.
- Use brown rice in cooking instead of white rice.
- Use whole grains in cooking; such as: brown pasta, oatmeal, freckle, bulgur, and black bread.
- Eat slowly.
- Use cooking oil instead of hydrogenated oils.
- Stay away from drinking soft drinks or sweetened.
- Stay away from foods rich in oils and fats.