Linen is one of the annual flaxseed plants. The native flax plant is the region extending from the Mediterranean basin to Southeast Asia and India, known by the Egyptian civilization for more than 7,000 years. It was also known by the civilizations that developed between the two rivers and ancient Chinese civilization. Used by the ancient Egyptians in the manufacture of clothing and the manufacture of dead coffins, it is used from flax seeds and seeds extracted from seeds, and flax seeds are characterized by their brownish brown.
The nutritional value of linseed
Flaxseed contains many carbohydrates, sugary substances, fatty acids, linoleic acid, alpha linolenic acid, oleic acid and folic acid. It is also rich in dietary fiber and antioxidants. Linseed is characterized by the presence of many vitamins such as: Vitamin B5, vitamin B6, vitamin C, thiamine, and vitamin A, and also contains many minerals such as iron, calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, potassium, and also plant proteins, omega-3, omega-6, and lignin compounds.
The benefits of therapeutic and preventive linseed
- Treatment of eczema.
- Strengthens sexual abilities in men.
- The disease treats stomach ulcer and duodenal ulcer.
- Helps keep the body healthy and protects the body from general weakness.
- It is considered anti-inflammatory such as stomach infections caused by the malignant germ.
- Protects the arteries from sclerosis and inflammation.
- Protects against stroke.
- Helps in slimming and getting rid of obesity.
- Resists some cancers such as colon cancer, prostate cancer, and breast cancer.
- Lowers cholesterol levels and facilitates the exit of cholesterol from the body.
- The menstrual cycle is regulated by women.
- Flaxseed is introduced in most cosmetics.
- Protects the heart from heart disease, strokes and heart attacks.
- It protects against premature aging and its symptoms.
- Helps in the treatment of the respiratory system.
- Reduces skin ulcers.
The benefits of linseed to slim
- Lowers cholesterol in the body and thus prevents fat accumulation.
- Burns accumulated fat and helps in the relief of excess weight and very useful for the diet, which contains substances that dissolve the fat in the body.
- It blocks the appetite for food and makes the person feel full for long periods of time.
- Works to relax the buttocks and hips.
How to use flaxseed for drying
Mixture of mint, flax seed and cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon dry ground mint
- A tablespoon of ground flaxseed.
- A small pinch of crushed cinnamon.
- A large glass of hot water.
How to prepare:
- Mix the ingredients well with each other.
- Add the crushed mixture to the hot water cup and stir well.
- We leave it a while and drink the ingredients every day before the meal will give good results in slimming but will burn fat and notice fullness.
Flaxseed and Yoghurt Mix
- Pack of yoghurt medium size.
- One tablespoon of ground flaxseed.
How to prepare:
- Mix yogurt with well-ground linseed.
- The mixture of yoghurt and linseed is taken every morning on the saliva before breakfast and in the evening before bedtime and will give quick results within two weeks.