How to vent my belly
The abdominal area is one of the most important areas in the body that women and girls especially seek to lose and remove their laxity. Even slim women also complain of the fullness of this area despite their slimness and thinness. In everyday life, let us identify in this article the reasons for the existence of these dilutions in this region and its full and what ways to get rid of them.
Recipes for slimming the abdomen
- Green Tea and Ginger: Mix a tablespoon of green tea with mint and a tablespoon of fresh ginger and pomegranate peel and boil and drink after the three main meals without adding any sweeteners, this gives quick results in just ten days.
- Chamomile, rosemary and sage: Boil a teaspoon of all these herbs in a small jug of water and then drain and put in a teapot, and drink three cups a day, the first one in the morning on the empty before breakfast, where this drink to feel full and fill the appetite.
- Green Tea and Lemon: Sprinkle two medium tablespoons of green tea with half a whole lemon and not just juice in a cup of hot water and leave for the whole night, then drink the next morning on the saliva without adding any sweeteners.
- Dried pomegranate peel and honey: Mix the amount of dried and crushed pomegranate peel with an appropriate amount of honey until a cohesive paste is formed and then placed in the freezer, taken on the stomach during the last three days of the menstrual cycle and the last twenty days of puerperal.
Exercises for the abdominal area
- Ball Exercise: Where the person lying on the ground and raise his hands high holding the ball, and then raise his body from the abdomen with the stability of the legs, and then pass the ball after the legs between the hands and holding it with the repetition of lifting the body and hands up, repeat this exercise twenty times to get a good tightening of the abdomen upper and lower.
- Bike Exercise: Where a person sleeps on the floor and raises his legs and moves them as if he were riding a bike, can take a rest of ten seconds between each time and another exercise, this exercise is useful for the muscles of the abdomen and thighs also.
- Arm lift: Where the person extends his hands to the top and back straight and strongly pulls them, then raise the body from the middle and is one to ten, repeating this exercise ten times and can rest between each time and another.
Causes of abdominal fullness
- Eat non-nutritious and very high-calorie foods.
- Eat more food than you need.
- Eat fatty foods that need a lot of time to digest and the longer the presence of food in the stomach increased pressure on the muscles of the abdomen, causing the emergence of dilutions.
- Drink water and cold drinks during or after eating directly, prolonging the length of your stomach and making it difficult to digest.
- Inactivity and lack of movement.
- Eat directly before bedtime.
- Do not eat for long periods of health so increase the number of meals eaten while reducing the amount of food in the meal.
- Recurrent deliveries by women.
Tips for getting rid of the abdomen
- Eat five small meals instead of three main meals.
- Avoid eating directly before bedtime but eat at least four hours before bedtime.
- Eat natural yogurt that facilitates and speeds up digestion.
- Keep away from eating high-fat foods and processed calories.
- Take care to eat breakfast.